CEA Master Plan Update
Chicago Executive Airport is undertaking an update of its Airport Master Plan and Airport Layout Plan. The Master Plan Update is a proactive document which identifies the plans for future facility needs well in advance of the actual need for the facilities. Much like a community comprehensive plan, this is done to ensure that CEA can coordinate project approvals, design, financing, and construction to avoid facing unfavorable effects due to insufficient facilities.
The CEA Master Plan was last updated in 1984 to bring the airfield into compliance with the FAA design standards.
On this section, you will be able to:
- Keep up-to-date on the CEA Master Plan Update
- View the Chicago Executive Airport Master Plan Video Here
- Read FAQ’s
- Find out about opportunities for Public Involvement
- Read Master Plan documents as they become available
- Provide input and comments
This website will be updated periodically as information becomes available, so you are encouraged to visit us again.